- On October 30, 2017
- california, cultivators, genetics, green flower media, growers quest, humboldt county, max simon
Article written by Green Flower Media, author Chip Whitley
Heads up, cannabis lovers!
Green Flower Media just dropped a huge bombshell this week.
The cannabis education group has united with several of the industry’s top cultivators, and they’ve already filmed hundreds of videos.
To teach you EVERYTHING you need to know about growing the best cannabis possible.
If you’re interested in all the benefits that come with growing your own cannabis, this new Growers Quest platform is for you:
“We want to teach you indoor, outdoor, greenhouse – all of it,” said Max Simon, founder and CEO of Green Flower.
“If you’re already growing, we will show you how to take things to the next level,” he added.
“And if you’re just getting started, we will give you the step-by-step guidance you need – all in one place – for the best results in your cannabis garden.”
Learn from Legendary Growers
Inside the Growers Quest, you are going to learn from several of the most well-respected growers in cannabis.
Access hundreds of videos where these living legends take you into their gardens, teaching you everything there is to know about growing your own high-quality cannabis in the cleanest, most organic way.
Learn grow strategies, tips, and secrets from true masters like:
- Kevin Jodrey of Wonderland Nursery, one of the world’s top cannabis genetics experts.
- Mean Gene of Afficianado Seeds and Freeborn Selects, one of the world’s top cannabis breeders.
- Kyle Kushman of Vegamatrix, one of the world’s leading indoor cultivators and a 13-time Cannabis Cup winner.
- Mel Frank, author of the Marijuana Growers Guide and one of the true legacy growers of our day.
- Dan Grace of Dark Heart Nursery, one of the largest providers of high quality cannabis clones in the world.
- And many more!
Why does all this matter?
Growing decent cannabis is fairly easy – growing top-quality cannabis however requires step-by-step guidance and care.
With all the new grow laws in place, there are a lot of people who want to learn this valuable skill.
Might as well learn from the best!
This is why Growers Quest is a hot ticket – especially because early-adopter membership registration will only be open until November 3.
In other words, you’ll want to get in while you can!
And maybe you already know the benefits to growing your own:
- Ample supply of your favorite strains, which you know are safe and contaminant-free
- Enough to share with friends and family
- Plenty of plant material to make your own oils, tinctures, and edibles
- Juicing with cannabis leaves
- Deepening your relationship with the plant
- And much more
As Max Simon said: “It’s time for us to really bring cannabis growing into the light.”
And the best part?
You’ll Save Money on Exclusive Product Discounts for Top Grow Products
Lighting, nutrients, grow tents, and more – Green Flower has been partnering with the best companies in the space to get Growers Quest members exclusive discounts.
Green Flower is promising hundreds to thousands of dollars’ worth in discounts savings for grow products that you’re going to need to buy anyway.
“Our goal is to save you enough money in product discounts to cover the cost of your entire membership,” Max Simon said,
Simon added that Growers Quest will also include a community feature where you can engage with other growers and your grow teachers.
Be among the First in the World to Go through the Growers Quest
You can register right now and get instant access to Growers Quest – with a 30-day moneyback guarantee.
This is an early-adopter campaign for Green Flower, which means they are accepting members for Growers Quest through November 3, 2017.
If you miss this opportunity, you’ll have to wait until later in 2018 for the membership window to re-open.
If you want to learn more, head over to the Growers Quest page now for all the juicy details.